1) Children should play and study rather than learn how to do household chores, like cooking and cleaning.
2) If a professor wants students to learn as much as possible about a project in a short period of time, is it better to work in a group or is it better to let students study alone.
3) Many university students are encouraged to study in those majors, which are more needed in the job market, like science, technology, engineering, math. What is your opinion about students choosing those majors instead of what they are interested in?
4) In their free time, young people aged 14-18 spend time taking part in different activities such as music lessons or competitive sports. Some young people spread their time in different kinds of activities. Other young people spend most of time focusing in one activity that is important. Which approach do you think is the best?
5) Some people think it is the best approach for students to learn if schools start a day at an early time. But others think the school start the day at late time. Which one do you prefer?
6) Your University wants to improve the quality of students’ life in the dormitory. Which would you prefer?
1. Quiet place for the study
2. Building exercise room for students to keep physical well being
3. Space for entertainment
7) Young people should try several different jobs before they take long-term careers.
8) People gain happiness from job itself more than social life.
9) It is better to use your own knowledge and experience to solve problems than to ask other people for advice.
10) the best leader should spend more time listening to other people’s ideas than talk his own ideas.
11) Which kind of jobs would you choose: a high-paying job with long hours or a job with an average pay with normal work hours. Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.
12) It is better to travel to foreign countries when you are young than when you are older.
13) People are more willing to help those who they don’t know than they were in the past.
14) What is the most useful action for people to help environment in their local community:
1. Plant trees and create parks ;
2. Persuade local shops to stop providing plastic bags to customers;
3. Increase access to public transportation(such as buses and trains) to reduce cars on the road
15) Some believe that we should spend time away from the people we care about in order to improve relationships, while others think being away from people we care about can damage our relationships with them.
16) It is noly worth watching movies that can teach us something about real life.
17) Playing sports teaches us important lessons about life.
18) It is often not a good idea to move to a new city or a new coutnry because you will lose old friends.
19) The government should offer internet access to all of citizens at no cost.
20) It is important to have rules about the types of clothing that people are allowed to wear at work and at school.