1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement and why? People don't need to memorize historical events or references because they can find such information from the Internet very easily nowadays.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It's impolite to make calls or send text messages on a diner table. Explain in details.
3. Some people prefer to plan what to do in their free time ahead of time, others prefer to not having such plans. Which do you prefer? Explain why.
4. Some people prefer a job which deals with the same tasks every day. Others prefer a job which deals with many different tasks. Which do you prefer and why?
5. Should children learn how to paint? Please give your opinion and explanation using specific examples and details.
6. Do you agree or disagree that students should be given one-year-long holiday before entering universities?
7. Do you agree or disagree that young children should leave home to stay with relatives and friends for a short period of time?
8. Do you agree or disagree that one of the best ways to learn about a country is to watch its TV shows?
9. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? It's easier to teach children in primary schools than students in universities. Include reasons and details in your explanation.
10. Some people prefer spend lots of money on vacation; some people prefer little money on trip. Which do you prefer?