1. Some people think success of life is based on hard work and determination but others think there are more important factors like money and appearance. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion?
2. It is important for all towns and cities to have large public outdoor places like squares and parks. To what extent do you agree or disagree ?
3. Nowadays, women have full-time work same as men, logically men should share household equally with women. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Children can learn effectively from watching television. Therefore children should be encouraged to watch television regularly both at home and at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Many young people leave school with a negative attitude. What are the reasons? How can we encourage young people to study?
6. Traffic and housing problems in major cities can be solved by moving large companies, factories and their employees to the countryside.To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. The young people in the workforce are changing their jobs or careers every few years. What do you think are the reasons? Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
8. Some people believe that spending money on developing technology for space exploration is unjustifiable, there are more beneficial ways to spend money. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. People are now surrounded by advertising. This both affects what people think is important and has a negative impact on people's lives. To what extent do you agree and disagree?
10. Nowadays many young people in work force change their jobs or careers every few years. What do you think are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
11. Some people believe the best way to produce a better society is to ensure there is only a small difference between the earnings of the richest and the poorest. To what extend do you agree or disagree?
12. Some people think the best way to solve traffic congestion in cities is to provide free public transport 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
13. An increasing number of people change their career and places of residence several times during their life. Is this a positive or negative development?
14. Some people believe that university education should focus on the skills of employment for the future. Others think should focus academic study only. Discuss both views and give your opinion
15. Some people think painting and drawings are as important as other subjects, they should be compulsory in high school education. What do you think?