1. In many countries, women are allowed to take maternity leave from their jobs during the first month after the birth of their babies. Does the advantage outweigh the disadvantages?
2. People still value artists in the age of advanced science and technology. What are the reasons? Are arts as important as science and technology?
3. In modern society, ambition is more and more important. How important ambition is for being successful in life? Is it positive or negative?
4. Some people think language class should be taught in small class, while others think the number of students doesn't matter. Do you agree or disagree?
5. Nowadays, women have full-time work same as men, logically men should share household equally with women. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. It is important for all towns and cities to have large public spaces, such as squares and parks. Is this a positive or negative development?
7. Some people think that computers and the Internet are more important for a child's education than going to school. But others believe that schools and teachers are essential for children to learn effectively. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
8. Detailed description of crimes on newspaper and TV can have bad consequences on society, so this kind of information should be restricted on media. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
9. Some people think the main benefit of greater international cooperation is in the protection of environment, while others think it is the world business. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
10. Some people think that robots are very important to human’s future development. Others think that they are dangerous and have negative effects on society. Discuss both opinions and give your personal view.