Ambergris – whatis it and where does it come from?
D. Neither of amber or ambergris
1. Expensive C
2. Food spice B
3. Transparent A
4. Hemind William (一个作家写到了两者的区别) C
5. Used as a currency D
6. Sweet smell A
7. Ambergris 如何形成的? Step 1 Whales’ beaks
8. Step 2: a dark liquid is vomited
9. The liquid hardens when exposed to the air.
10. T In the 20thcentury, most of the ambergris are produced through process whales.
11. NG The value of ambergris has increased recently.
12. N Ambergris are still in use in today’s perfume.
13. NG New use have been found in ambergris
Should companies hire “stars”? Or should they develop their own?
14. G an exampleof the importance of system in a non-business context
15. I 最后一段：advice on how to acquire great employees
16. E A medical analogy to a star joining a new company (比成器官移植)
17. D 提到了明星员工不愿意为新公司作出适应 (they are not willing to learn or taught by new team)
18. B an example of a company that had displaced belilef in stars but not in systems
19. The study is conduct on the career of Top analysts
20. Working environment makes stars successful.
21. Star managersusuallyleavetheir new companies with a higher salary to their next company.
22. Star mangers have negative impact on their new team.
23. NG The Warof Talent has a greater impact than the writer had expected.
24. YES The economic conditions in some certain countries push the companies to attract talents from overseas.
25. NO Euron (a big company)failed because of misfortune not poor management
26. YES It is more effective for companies to develop their own star managers.
小标题 7， 配对题 4， 填空题3 文章主旨：文章介绍了花的各种功能。
27. v various social functions of flower
28. vii first study to show people have strong emotion reaction towards flowers and open themselves to personal topics
29. ii the second study to show flowers make people more willing to get closer to others in a small space like an elevator.
30. Third study shows surprising outcomes than researchers had expected