• High school
1. Do you like your high school?
2. Which subject do you like\dislike most?
3. Do you still contact with your friends in high school?
4. What happened on your first day of high school?
5. What is your high school like?
1. Does your name have any special meaning?
2. Do you like your name?
3. What name do people at home call you?
4. How are babies given their names in China?
5. Do people in China ever change their names?
1. Do you use computers very much?
2. Have computers changed your life in any way?
3. Do you think computers are useful in everyday life?
4. Do you think there are any disadvantages to using computers?
5. Computers are now used a lot in education. What do you think of this?
1. Do you write many letters or emails?
2. Do you prefer to write letters by hand or to use a computer?
3. Which do you more often write, emails or letters?
4. How often do you write an email or a letter?
5. What are the differences between emails and letters?
6. What do you usually write about?
7. Who do you usually write to?
8. Is it hard to think of what to write?
9. What kind(s) of letter/email do you think is (are) the hardest to write?
10. How do you feel when you receive a letter or email?
11. What kinds of emails (or letters) do you receive that make you feel happy?
12. Do you think people will still write letters in the future?
1. Describe a rule at your school that you agree or disagree.
2. Describe an achievement that you are proud of.
3. Describe an important letter you received.
4. Describe an experience that you taught a friend or a relative.
5. Describe an experience that you felt happy that you used your cellphone.
6. Describe an occasion where somebody gave you positive suggestions.
7. Describe an activity you do to keep fit.
8. Describe an enjoyable lesson.
9. Describe a (good) decision someone made.
10. Describe a bicycle/car trip.
11. Describe a sport game you watched.
12. Describe a sport you like.
13. Describe a skill you taught others.
14. Describe a recent change of yourself.
15. Describe an experience of helping others.
16. Describe a leisure time activity by the sea.
17. Describe a happy memory.
18. Describe something you want to do but have not done yet.
19. Describe an experience that you ate a special cake.
20. Describe an experience of being early.
21. Describe a scientific subject in secondary school.
22. Describe an English lesson.
23. Describe a big company or organization.
24. Describe a conversation with a stranger.
25. Describe an experience of moving home or school.
亲爱的烤鸭小朋友：星马教育越南雅思考团正在如火如荼的进行着，很多烤鸭雅思考试万年走不出5.5分的怪圈，听力阅读都达标，惟独口语写作差0.5分。此时此刻小编要给大家安利永不压分的海外考场。Let‘s go ~赶紧来看一下越南雅思考团的情况!......