寒假将至，根据上海市教育委员会上海市未成年人保护委员会办公室发布2020 学年中小学生寒假安全提示，寒假期间重要节日和欢庆活动相对集中，同时受大风、低温、雨雪、雾霾等天气影响，诱发安全事故的因素较多。为保障广大中小学生安全快乐过寒假，市教委、市未保办特发布 2020 学年中小学生寒假安全提示 10 条如下：
2.遵守交通法规。12 周岁以下学生不骑自行车或共享单车，乘坐摩托车、电动自行车或自行车时应佩戴安全头盔;12 周岁以上学生骑自行车或 16 周岁以上学生骑电动自行车时应佩戴安全头盔。乘坐机动车须系好安全带，12 周岁以下学生不得坐副驾驶座位。低温、雨雪、雾霾天气尽量少出门，若出门穿着色彩鲜艳的衣服。
9.理性参加培训活动。选择场地安全、培训质量高、社会声誉良好的培训机构。若参加文化学科培训，应查看办学许可信息，付费不超过 3 个月，签订协议，索取发票，确保开票机构与收款方一致、金额与内容符合实际情况。
三、 开展一次线上家庭教育指导，提示学生家长履行监护职责，避免让未满 8 周岁或者由于身体、心理原因需要特别照顾的未成年人处于无人看护状态，合理安排未成年孩子的假期生活，不对孩子增加过重的学业负担， 营造良好、和睦、文明的家庭环境。
1、进一步严格规范佩戴口罩。中小学生需随身备用一次性使用医用口罩或 医用外科口罩。有发热、鼻塞、流涕、咳嗽等症状的学生及经学校同意进校的 家长在校期间应当佩戴口罩。家长在接送学生时应佩戴口罩，保持安全距离。
2、若有来自或途经疫情中高风险地区的学生，学生一律实施 14 天严格的集中(居家)健康管理(自离开本市疫情中高风险地区或国内其他疫情中风险地区抵沪之日起计算)，实行 2 次新冠病毒核酸检测。(中高风险地区的界定可在“上海本地宝”中“全国各区疫情风险等级查询”查询实时信息。)被列为中高风险地区之日起，来自或途经疫情中高风险地区的学生，应尽快不得超过 12 小时向所在学校和居村委报告，并组织实施 14 天严格的集中(居家)健康管理，实行 2 次新冠病毒核酸检测，后方可申请返校。
5、寒假不建议离沪 ，若有离沪需求，请尽早告知班主任(起码离沪前 2 天)，并填写《离沪申请表》和低风险地区截图。返沪前 1-2 天上交学生和同行人《返沪健康表》、健康码截图。
6、为确保学生 2 月 20 日正常到校报到注册，建议离沪学生尽可能在2月5日前返沪，以满足返沪学生需在开学前做好 14 天自我健康观察的防疫要求。2月6日起，学生不离沪，不去人群聚集场所，自我观察 14 天，身体健康、体温正常、健康码为绿码方能返校。
2020 Academic Year Winter Vacation Safety Tips For Primary and Middle School Students
Winter vacation is rapidly approaching. According to the “2020 Winter Vacation Safety Tips For Primary and Middle School Students” guidelines issued by the Office of the Shanghai Municipal Education Commission and the Shanghai Municipal Committee for the Protection of Children, important festivals and celebration activities are relatively concentrated during the winter vacation. At the same time, it is affected by wind, low temperature, rain, snow, smog and other weather. There are many factors that we need to be aware of to reduce accidents. In order to ensure that the majority of primary and secondary school students spend the winter vacation safely and happily, the Municipal Education Commission and the Municipal Security Office have issued 10 safety tips for primary and secondary school students in the 2020 school year as follows:
1. Increased epidemic prevention and control. Do not travel to high-risk areas of the Covid-19 epidemic.Wear a mask when taking public transportation and elevators. Do not go to crowded places. Wash your hands before going home. Always keep open windows for ventilation at home. Work and rest regularly, strengthen exercise and eat balanced nutrition.
2. Comply with traffic laws. Students under the age of 12 should not ride bicycles or share bicycles, and should wear safety helmets when riding motorcycles, electric bicycles or bicycles; students over 12 years old should wear safety helmets when riding bicycles, students over 16 years old riding electric bicycles. Seat belts must be worn on motor vehicles, and students under the age of 12 are not allowed to sit in the passenger seat. Try to avoid going out in low temperature, rain, snow, and foggy weather. If you go out, wear brightly colored clothes.
3. Pay attention to home safety. Do not play on the bay window or balcony, do not throw objects out of the window, and do not open the door to strangers when you are home alone. Do not use high-power electrical appliances, do not use multiple high-power electrical appliances on the same wiring board at the same time, and do not touch the power switch and electrical appliances with wet hands. When using gas-fired equipment, open windows for ventilation and care, and close them immediately after use. In case of accidental fire please remain calm go outside and call 119 in time.
4. Pay attention to self-protection. Do not go to KTV singing and dancing entertainment places, Internet cafes, bars and other places that are not suitable for minors. Do not talk to strangers, do not accept gifts from strangers, and do not ride in strangers' vehicles. Do not enter dangerous areas such as track sections, construction sites, wasteland, near high-voltage power lines, parking lots, and hazardous chemical warehouses without authorization.
5. Safe and civilized Internet access. Abide by the Internet Civilization Convention, do not browse vulgar or bad information, and do not publish insulting or bullying remarks. Enhance safety and self-care awareness, strictly control online time, do not indulge in virtual space, do not add unfamiliar netizens at will, do not meet with netizens alone, pay attention to the confidentiality of personal and family information, and do not upload photos, addresses, phone numbers and other information at will.
6. Observe public order. Walk up and down the stairs without crowding or laughing. Take the escalator and grab the handrails, pay attention to the front and the feet. When encountering crowds, be calm, avoid falling, avoid pushing, and walking against the crowd. Don't panic when encountering emergencies, follow the onsite commands and evacuate in an orderly manner along a safe passage.
7. Prevent drowning. Do not play in areas such as riversides, hydrophilic platforms, construction site ponds, etc., and do not attempt to pick-up items that fall into rivers and other waters. Primary school students should be accompanied by their parents when going to the swimming pool. If you find someone falling into the water, immediately seek help from an adult and do not blindly rescue you.
8. Comply with fireworks and firecracker regulations. Do not set off fireworks and firecrackers in prohibitedareas within and outside the Outer Ring Road.
9. Participate in training activities rationally. Choose a training institution with safe venues, high training quality, and good social reputation. If you participate in cultural training, you should check the school permit information, pay no more than 3 months, sign an agreement, request an invoice, and ensure that the issuing institution is consistent with the payee, and the amount and content are in line with the actual situation.
10. Learn emotional management. Communicate and communicate more with parents, family members, and friends, and interact more with honest, cheerful, positive and optimistic friends. Smile more, be more confident, don't be discouraged when encountering setbacks, and live happily every day. At the same time, according to relevant requirements, the school will also do the following work at the end of the term:
1. The last safety education class before the end of the semester, and a winter vacation safety education;
2. Organize a safety training on traffic safety, fire safety, emergency rescue and public security prevention;
3. Carry out an online family education guidance to remind parents of students to perform their guardianship duties, avoid leaving minors under 8 years of age or who need special care due to physical or psychological reasons unattended, and reasonably arrange vacation life for minor children, do not add excessive academic burden to children, and create a good, harmonious and civilized family environment. In addition, in accordance with the relevant work requirements of the State Council’s Covid-19 Epidemic Prevention and Control Mechanism and the Municipal and District New Crown Epidemic Prevention and Control Work Leading Groups, combined with the reality of the education system, in order to ensure the safety of campuses, we are now ready to meet the special supervision of the State Council’s joint prevention and control mechanism. Check the epidemic prevention and control work at important nodes in winter and spring, winter vacation, and Spring Festival, and make the following important reminders:
1. Do a good job in campus epidemic prevention and control and personal protection
1. Further strictly regulate the wearing of masks. Primary and middle school students need to carry spare disposable medical masks or medical surgical masks. Students with fever, nasal congestion, runny nose, cough and other symptoms and their parents who have agreed to enter the school should wear masks during their stay in school. Parents should wear masks and keep a safe distance when picking up and dropping off students.
2. Strictly implement work measures such as body temperature testing, health code verification, and identity verification when entering the school, and unrelated personnel outside the school should not enter the school unless necessary.
3. Report the body temperature and health code of the students and the same household to the head teacher daily. If you have abnormal body temperature or physical discomfort, please consult a doctor in time and inform the class teacher immediately on the same day.
2. Further strengthen the classified management of teachers and students
1. Teachers, students and employees should not travel to medium and high-risk areas or leave the country.
2. If there are students from or passing through high-risk areas of the epidemic, the students shall implement strict centralized (home) quarantine for 14 days (calculated from the day when they leave the city with highrisk areas or other areas with high-risk epidemics in China), Implement 2 Covid-19 nucleic acid tests. (For the definition of medium and high-risk areas, you can check the real-time information in the "Inquiry of National Epidemic Risk Levels in Various Districts" in the "Shanghai Local Treasures" in WeChat.) Students from or passing through areas with medium and high risks should not be allowed as soon as possible from the day they are classified as medium and high-risk areas. Report to the school and the village committee of the
residence for more than 12 hours, and organize the implementation of strict centralized (home) quarantine for 14 days, and implement 2 Covid-19 nucleic acid tests before applying to return to school.
3. Students who return to Shanghai from abroad must strictly implement the relevant national and municipal control measures after entering the country. Only those who hold the green code of the health code and have a negative nucleic acid test can apply to return to school.
4. If the resident comes from or passes through a high-risk area of the epidemic, relevant students should perform home health observation. After the family members living in the same city have undergone the Covid19 nucleic acid test in accordance with the relevant regulations of this city and the result is negative, the relevant teachers, students and employees can apply to return to school.
5. It is not recommended to leave Shanghai during winter vacation. If there is a need to leave Shanghai, please inform your classes homeroom teacher as soon as possible (at least 2 days before leaving Shanghai), and fill in the "Leaving Shanghai Application Form" and screenshots of low-risk areas. Submit the "Return to Shanghai Health Form" and screenshots of the health code 1-2 days before returning to Shanghai.
6. In order to ensure that students register at school on February 20th, it is recommended that students leaving Shanghai return to Shanghai before February 5th as far as possible to meet the epidemic prevention requirements of returning students to do a 14-day self-health observation before the start of school. Starting from February 6, students cannot leave Shanghai or go to crowd gathering places. They will self-observe for 14 days, and they will be able to return to school if they are healthy, have a normal body temperature, and have a green code.
Thanks again to the parents for their cooperation and support for the work of the school, we hope everyone will spend a safe and healthy winter vacation, and we wish you all a happy new year.
Living Word Shanghai Bilingual School